Term 4 Online (2020/21)
Monday 4th of January by Charlotte Pilkington
Keywords: COVID-19, Term 4 Online, Zoom, Dance Courses
All classes will be run online during Lockdown 3
We will be running another set of online courses up to Easter, focusing on new routines and technique goals. Changes to note from Term 3:
- Please check all class times for any amendments this term.
- Ballet & Pointe will now be held on Thursdays after school.
- Commercial Street/Jazz will be split into a separate Commercial Street on a Friday with Miss Viki and Jazz with Miss Lucy on a Tuesday.
- Contemporary & Lyrical will no longer be held on Tuesdays. Instead we have brand new Lyrical Choreography classes on Saturdays with Miss Michelle. We are really excited that she is joining our team for Term 4 to provide a style of dance that combines ballet and jazz dancing techniques together to perform a styled dance. It’s creative combination showcases the emotional spirit of the music through the body of the dancer so a great way to let lose in lockdown.
- West End is back by popular demand! As we have the new show date, we will be continuing with the choreography for the show.
- We also have a brand new Ballet Barre class with Miss Katie, which focuses on toning the legs, glutes and the core muscles, it is a combination of Pilates, dance, yoga and functional muscle training. It’s a great addition to classical training and highly recommended to complement all round training.
All classes are £24 each for a 6 week courses. An exception to this is Fridays, these will be £20 for a 5 week course as there will be no classes held on the Bank Holiday Friday 02/04.
The full timetable can be found here with classes suitable for Pre-School (Age 2yr 6m) to Adults.
To opt-in please complete our online Term 4 Online (2020/21) Enrolment Form Here by Weds 17/02.
All news articles