Showcase 2019 - Ticket Order Form
Tickets are now on sale for our Showcase 2019 on Saturday 20th July at Ferneham Hall!
How To Order
All tickets are £14 and free for under 2’s who sit on laps. Tickets and wristbands can be ordered by handing in a
completed form (on the opposite side of the page) in a named envelope.
- Cash in a sealed named envelope
- BACS (only available for orders over £100), using the following format as the reference: “Tickets + Student Initial + Student Surname” to Natwest Bank, Acc No. 80610633, Sort Code 55-70-34
- Regrettably we are unable to accept cheques for ticket purchases
The following discounts are only available when purchasing from SAA:
- 1 extra ticket free, when paying for 10+ tickets
- 3 extra tickets free, when paying for 15+ tickets
Wristbands are available to purchase at £10 each, which allows access into the audience in selected seating for both performances to save disruption to the audience trying to find exact seats. Wristbands are designed to be used for
students who require a parent/guardian backstage who want to watch their student perform then are needed backstage again once the students come off stage. These are only available for parents/guardians whose student(s) are in Emily’s Pre-Primary, Jess’s Primary or Grade 1, April’s Pre-Primary/Primary, Grade 1 & 2 and Maisie’s Mini Hip-Hop classes.
All news articles